Friday, December 12, 2008

The rain outside my window sounds like a kindergarten dance recital

I'm getting better at regular postings again, eh? don't jinx it.

First off, we need to talk about this. Why don't i have a poodle masquerading as a teenage mutant ninja turtle??? Being able to groom a poodle in to a chicken is probably the only reason why i would get a poodle. Never been a big fan of the breed - especially since i saw Look Who's Talking Now...shit creeped a bitch out!
Speaking of being creeped out...
1. the curious case of benjamin button - ehhllll
and
2. what's with this Gamestop commercial where a mom is wrapping up a zombie? If you were unaware, zombies are my biggest fear in life. I've had reoccurring nightmares about them since i was 17. Homegirl needs a warning before they pop up on my tv! most importantly late at night!

Today i was minding my own business, just sitting at my desk, eating my pita chips when Doug asked "What are you eating?"
"Some delicious Pita Chips, Doug" I replied
"Oh. How many do you have left?" he asked
That's when, being the nice friend and coworker i am, i handed my bag over to Doug so he could have some chips.
He handed the bag back to me & i looked inside to see how many he had taken. Well, Doug didn't take any Pita Chips....he just SMUSHED THEM ALL till that was left were crumbs and said "now you won't chew as loud" and i had to throw the rest of the bag out.
Now, i'm sorry, but Pita Chips are CRUNCHY. Pita Chips are HARD. There is no way to chew them quietly. All i'm sayin is, Doug - you better sleep with one eye open from now on. You don't mess with a chubby kids chips.

Here are your pics. A couple old ones again. First is of Timberly from the Gym Class show back in October? And the second is the view from our window at work. Take them in & enjoy them like the smell of freshly baked cupcakes.

PS - can someone please buy me english lessons? Maybe "Writing For Dummies"? I feel like it'll help everyone out in the long run.

No comments: