Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Is this the airport, Clark?

I think it's Tuesday? This is what happens when i don't have to wake up for work....i lose all concept of date & time.
Take a look at what my day looked like:
12:30 - Wake up
12:32 - Check my phone
12:42 - Go downstairs and pour myself a bowl of Cap'n Crunch
12:43 - Sit on the couch, open the paper and watch a documentary on Christian Hosoi with Dad
2:30 - Go upstairs and decide i should get a start on my day. Instead, i listen to Bing Crosby's Mele Kalikimaka 8 times in a row, download some Elvis Christmas songs, talk to Trae & Shana and procrastinate
3:15 - Change out of my pjs & ask Dad to pull my car out of the driveway bc i was so unsuccessful yesterday. Can't wait to bring little Leo Hamburger to the shop tomorrow!
3:27 - Try & go to CVS but the parking lot's too full
3:35 - Get to Staples
3:55 - Arrive home & finish all my gift wrapping
4:42 - Go downstairs and watch 4 hours of documentaries on different photographers. I think the piece on Timothy Greenfield-Sanders was my fave
6:00 - Decide I want to go to the Islander game
6:15 - Pout bc no one will go. It's fine - they lost anyway
7:54 - Feel inspired and go take these pictures





10:00 - Flip between The Office, Cash Cab & Vh1's 100 greatest songs of the 90's while hanging with Mom & Shannon
12:00 - Come upstairs to charge my laptop, edit pics & pop in Christmas Vacation
1:16 AM - Post blog

Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments: