Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dear ConEd, It's late & I want to go to bed, you should too

So, please pack up your shit from outside my window and leave so i can catch some ZzZzZ's.
Thanks!
Forever your girl,
Ashley Cook

Ugh! i have the sickness. oh wa ah ah ah. I am not enjoying it. This is the second year in a row i'll be sick on the last day of work. If this messes up my plans to hang w/Big Tuna or go paintballing, i will be p.o'd to the nth degree.

this is all you're getting tonight.
on the left: a picture i took in 1992 with some fancy shmancy party film i'm guessing i got on christmas morning. Pictured from L - R are Uncle Stew, Mom, Shannon, Nana & Robert.
Was this the year i got magic nursery babies (I wanted twins so baddd)? Or twas it the year i got Baby Alive?

on the right: a picture i took in 2008. no cool film has been received as of yet.

in both: the same curtains.

No comments: