Wednesday, June 11, 2008

you clicked your heels and wished for me.

that's probably my favorite lyric off the new panic record.

Question: why do some older men feel the need to wear spandex shorts with out anything underneath them? i'm talkin' to you strawberry shortcake! While walking to the N this evening i encountered a gentleman that was wearing skin tight red bike shorts and a red fish net tank top, sans bike. His junk looked like a coiled killbasa which made me want to kill myself. After reviewing his outfit, i wondered why he was wearing clothes at all. It clearly left nothing up to the imagination but left the taste of vomit in my mouth. thanks dude.

let's review what else happened today, shall we?
- i had a redbull which wasn't a great idea and was left with a crippling headache for a while. Why do i never learn my lesson???
- i left the office with Doug, and while we were walking down the street he spit. This wouldn't have been a problem if a large gust of wind hadn't swept in right as the saliva left his mouth which then transferred it to my face. i almost peed my pants from laughing so hard.
- had a lovely dinner w/shana and went to some sad cheap stores after. the good news is i got some new jeans & sunglasses with out breaking the bank.

anyway, here's the pic of the day.
this is from last years civic tour and was taken just about a year ago. it was so hot in philly that day. i can't believe it's been a year. i also can't believe that there's only a couple more dates left on this years civic tour. man, time flies.

No comments: