Wednesday, June 18, 2008

the pen15 club.

Doug invited all of us to join yesterday.

anywayyyyy holy hangover batman! Monday night we to celebrate my birthday at the Habachi grill on bell with my family - aunts, cousins & all. Our cook thought i was turning 18 and threw shrimp at my mouth. Well after 4 bottles of Saki, Ashleycat decided she wanted to come out and play . I took the 4th to go, shoved it in my purse, tried to get to the parking lot by walking through Duane Reed w/my cousin, taking sips while we walked up & down the isles. I think i was trying to pull a Shia LaBeouf.
We all got home, where i found a bouquet of the most prettiest flowers from the one and only Russ on my bed. Every year that boy has brought me a bouquet and written a special note on the first thing he could find. A couple years ago it was a $1 bill. This year was the flowers wrapping. The first year he did it, my mom and dad sat me down and were like "Ashley, i think you have a stalker, we may need to call the police". After I opened up some cards and Golden Girls season 2 on DVD - which i'm currently watching - (thank you SHAN!!!), Russ took me & my cousin to the bar. This was probably a terrible idea and the place where i started harassing people via text. I'm sorry to all that were effected.

I woke up in my sisters bed in all my clothes, completely drunk, when my family left for Aruba at 5 am. I stood on our door step yelling "please let me come with you now. PLEASEEEEE!". I fell back to sleep and woke up 4 hours later still completely wasted. I was hungover till i woke up this morning. it was all bad, but a great birthday.

Tomorrow morning i'm boarding a plane to Aruba! See ya in a couple days bitches.


ps - feel free to use my new word "Guidon't"

p.p.s - why am i covered in extreme bruises?

No comments: