Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"you look like my dog"

It's that time of year again. It didn't even feel like i hadn't been back since September. i imagine my feelings to be something like that new Narnia movie (at least from what i get the commercial - it was 3 months in my lifetime, but 3,000 in theirs).

So Sunday we made the trip to Narnia (also known as the Hamptons...if only getting there was just as easy). I woke up at 7 AM, drove to Wantagh, got on an 8AM train, got to Hampton Bays at 10AM and then finally made our way to Boardy Barn. We got online at 10:30 and there we stood for SIX long hours. Never in my life have i waited on line that long for anything. Not for ride at Disney World, not for Spice Girl tickets, not for ANYTHING. But honestly, I didn't mind. I probably would have waited longer because I know just what amazing things are underneath that tent. Within 10 minutes i drank 6 beers, had my flip flop ripped apart by a beast of a woman and was wearing a big fake gray mustache. One boy affectionately told me i looked like his dog. Within 20 minutes i was 10 beers in and was giving people that walked by nicknames like "SPANISHHHH!". At one point i had my stack of cups up to 16. I was so excited when all of a sudden a friend was like "if they see your stack getting too high they kick you out" and ripped them out of my hands. I think this was a lie and he was jealous i had out drank him so far.

We sat with 3 cops on the train ride home. This policeman accused me of littering and....littering and....littering anddd smokin' the reefer. Not really but as Rocks said "he's a total supertrooper". I asked over and over if i could try on his cuffs. He refused.

not pictured:
  • make outs
  • spanish
  • the squealing/sipping boy
  • sunburns.

No comments: