Friday, May 30, 2008

i want a french bull dog and i want to name him lance.

anyyyyyyway here's something my sister recently came across...she was looking for a binder and found one with this in it. I vaguely remember making my mom a mothers day poem book when i was younger. This is what was left of it. As you can see my spelling/grammar hasn't improved, but i was still great with words. on the back i glued this great polaroid...my photography skills were clearly evident from an early age. pictured is my father in his now trashed toupee and shorts that could pass for tighty whities. why i thought my mother (or people that read my blog...is there anyone out there?) would enjoy this, i'll never know.


TGIF!!!
ps - vinnie magic rules at life and i thank big tuna for inviting him out tonight.

No comments: