Thursday, May 22, 2008

Basically 60....

Last night Shana, Andrew & myself decided to go to bell. The drew picked me up so i didn't have to take the bus but explained that we would be making a stop before he took us to our final destination.
"I have to pick up some art from a friend at this bar called Knights"
hearing this, i think there's a new bar called Nights that sounds really posh & swanky. Knowing bell like the back of my hand i wonder why i have never noticed this and why on earth an artist would be hanging out there. We pull up and Andrew makes a call to the artist saying he thinks we're outside...outside OF A KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS HALL. We go upstairs and it's like we've kinda sorta not really walked in to that scene from 10 things i hate about you with the biker bar. Old bald men with greasy fingers smoking cigars, chain ball necklaces and Hatebreed blasting out of the speakers.
Andrew: Do a shot with me real quick
me: waitwhatwhy?
Andrew: i'll explain later. 2 shots of jamison please.
i texted Rocks immediately after i do my shot: my mouth wants to die.
we shake some hands and run out. in the car we both look at each other like WHAT?!

While we were waiting for Shana to finish watching American Idol (lame - although i head a dude named David Cook won. Jamie's dad wants me to meet & marry him bc he's "edgy" and i could keep my last name - just what i've always wanted. seriously.) we have a sit and start drinking once the bartender finally believes i'm almost 24. Shana shows up and we decide to do some shots. Now, i have recently read the most amazing book in the world "i hope they serve beer in hell" and Tucker Max is my new role model. The book has kind of challenged me, if you will, to do bad things. This does not bode well for Ashley and my nonexistent criminal record as of yet.

We wound up going to another bar, taking more shots, drinking more beer and Ashleycat came out to play. Immediately after I told my favorite bartender "I have never and will never puke in your bar", i puked in the bar. I opened up a tab, start texted/party fouling left and right. It's time to go home. I do not remember the ride, or walking in to my house, but vaguely remember sitting on the couch eating chips with my dad, in complete silence. I reached the level of drunk i could not speak, yet could still insult people via AIM. Sorry boys!

This morning i woke up in half of my clothes, hand on my laptop that was in my bed, next to my book - i apparently attempted to read? I get an IM from matt saying "you were drinking last night weren't you?" Oh gawd. What did i do? Well i'll tell you! I texted him "explain why you love me now". On the train i'm bbm-ing shana trying to figure out what happened last night & how much i spent. She said she saw me put my receipt in my wallet. I look and find this gem: After spending $40 cash, i spent basically $60 on my credit card.

Way to go Ashleycat. Way. To. Go.

No comments: