Monday, May 19, 2008

the city is at war...

sometimes i love this place.
sometimes i can't describe how badly i want out...but that usually comes with a momentarily loss of judgment (similar to when i get my forearm tattooed).


today i had to deposit a check for BigTuna and got in a fight at the bank. It went something like this:
OldLady to my teller: I just wanted to let you know this girl is a line jumper.
Me: Excuse me ma'am, i'm not a line jumper
OldLady: you were behind me and were served before me. you are a line jumper.
Me: Ma'am. I came over here because it says business transactions. I'm doing a business transaction, therefore i didn't need to stand on your line and did not line jump.
OldLady: Yea right you're doing a business transaction.
Me: MA'AM! What?! Does it not look like i could work for a business
OldLady as she looks me up in town: LINEJUMPER!

thisismylife.


No comments: