Monday, July 6, 2009

Why You So Obsessed With Me?

Sometimes things get stuck in the front of my brain.
Here are some of those things.

Mistral Soap in Lychee Rose $8 - I'm not a big fan of showering, but since I've got this soap, I've wanted to shower at least twice a day, just so I can sniff myself.
Capri Blue Candles by Aspen in "Volcano" $28 - Maybe it's because I'm a mature 25 year old now, but I'm apparently I'm all about good smelling stuff. And this candle smells real good. I can't describe the scent, I just know I like it lit all the time.
Jason Segel - Duh. I think we'd make an absolute adorable couple, don't you? He's got everything I look for in a dude: height, sense of humor, and a cute face. Jas, call me!



Harper's Island - CBS. Saturdays. 9:00. I started watching this show on a fluke Saturday night in, and now I'm hooked like a vibrantly colored magnet from your Gramma's vacation to The Keys on a fridge. JUST TELL ME WHO THE KILLER IS ALREADY!!!!!


Verizon Fios: Verizon Fios has changed my life. I love that I can basically watch whatever I want, whenever I want thanks to their Video On Demand shit. It's so convenient! Thanks to my friend, Fios, I can watch whichever episode of Harper's Island I want whenever I have the time (usually Sunday's when I wake up, in case you were wondering).


Avocados - I've had a thing for avocados for while. I used to boycott anything of this consistency (bananas: ew), but then one day I wised up.


Jewelry made of butterfly wings: Since visiting the Butterfly Farm in Aruba, I've rediscovered my love of these special creatures. Thanks to Ebay, I'm now the proud owner of a sweet painted ring made from a butterfly wing. It's kinda sad, but then I remember that butterflies don't live for that long and then I shrug my shoulders and look at it on my finger and don't feel so bad.


<3

No comments: