Monday, July 13, 2009

I Love College

I'm currently watching an episode of "Undeclared". If I've said it once, I'll say it again: I really want to be part of the Apatow Gang. Adam Sandler was a guest star in this one...I can't wait till "Funny People" comes out. I think it might be a good one. It also makes me desperately miss Oneonta. Well, some aspects of it...living in the dorms - feet away from most of my best friends, and our cute little apartments, meeting up with everyone for lunch between classes, playing Snood, the bars, taking naps, spring days, walking across campus, house parties, stealing things. I even kinda miss my classes and the supremely uncomfortable furniture in the library. Not the food though...the food was gross.

These pictures have absolutely nothing to do with anything. Just some shoulders and pudgy toes.



<3

No comments: