Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You've got a diamond under your skin

This better be the last photo I take of snow in 2009. I've had it up to HERE - which is about the same height required in order to ride most major roller coasters in the US. Suck it old man winter.


Thanks to Shana's awesome recommendation, I've been a little obsessed with this band Seabear, since last Friday. The music is so cute. It sounds like a band of sparkling midget angels on vocals and 8 baby kittens playing the instruments. Ok, maybe that doesn't seem like it would sound very good, but trust me...it does. OH! And that adorable little name! Ever since I've heard the word "Seabear" my mind has stayed busy picturing something far too cute for this universe. So I took it upon myself to draw what I think a Seabear would look like:

Hamptons Friday!!!!! Can't wait to blow last St. Patricks day out of the water.
These tweets pretty much sum it all up: then the middle gets blank...then ashley will stick her hand in the garbage and pull out a bottle w very lil liquor in it. and shell walk around with the bottle doing mini shots out of it. and then I can't remember anything else.
VIVA ST. PAT!
<3!

No comments: