Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Can you still feel the butterflies?

HAHAHA oh man. America's Funniest Home Videos still cracks me up. I'm sitting here watching elderly people fall off boats and giggling uncontrollably. In my book, nothin is better than that. OK, that's a lie...maybe fart sounds. Seriously, it makes me sad to think that deaf people will never hear something so funny. This is something I think about on a daily basis.

Friday me and Ali packed up the car with snacks and drove down to Ocean City, MD to visit our friend Val. We're the only two idiots that could get lost between my house and the Jersey Turnpike....twice. We had a lovely 24 hours full of crab cakes, beers, and ice cream covered waffles. I also picked up a sweet new apron.


Monday Shana, Scott, Justin, Danielle, Whit, myself and a bajillion other people went to see Jimmy Eat World. It was the first night of the Clarity x 10 tour and something I had been waiting for since November. squee. They sounded AMAZING. I'm so so so lucky I got to see it. After the show a couple of us went to Barcelona Bar. Shots for everyone!!!

Last night to celebrate Fat Tuesday, Jamie, Shana & I went to dinner and then looked for something to do in one of the bars on Bell. We hit the goldmine when we walked in to Dempsy's and they were doing Karaoke. I finally got to sing "Levon" by Elton John. This is something the gay man inside me has been wanting to do for months. Mission complete!

<3

1 comment:

danielledynomite said...

"This is something the gay man inside me has been wanting to do for months."



lol-