Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's My Bedsheet Covered With Sand

So I took that blue blanket to the beach on Sunday and retardedly forgot to shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it out. I'm still finding sand everywhere. I kinda like it though....reminds me of summer and falling asleep on the beach, only I'm waking up less sunburned. Yay? There's just about 136 days left till I can be at the beach every weekend. My boogie board is very happy about this.

Until then, we're stuck living in this icy tundra. In real life, my street looks exactly like all these photos, except less blurry. I actually kinda love the way my town looks when it snows. Even though it's a pain in le ass, it's got a pretty classic look to it. Perhaps this is why they were shooting a new show called "The Unusuals" here the other day? Anyway, I remember the blizzard of 1996? and going sledding down one of the big hills a couple blocks away. We had this shitty lavender sled that moved like lightning and cracked when I sat in it. I looked like a cross between Clark W. Griswold and Helga from The Oblongs speeding down that hill. Of course the ropes to steer the thing never worked and I wound up face first in a bunch of reeds, which may or may not have resulted in a nose bleed. To make matters worse, because I was so chubs and had little to no upper arm strength, I couldn't make it back up the slope. My brother had to come halfway down to meet me & extend his leg out and pull me up. Ahhh the good ole days. I probably went home and had my mom make me some hot chocolate with extra marshmallows and threw a party for my Beanie Babies after this.



<3

No comments: