Tuesday, August 11, 2009

There's A She Wolf In The Closet

Yep, just quoted Shakira there. I think I've quoted much more awful things in the past, so really let's move on, shall we? Want this ring. I think it looks more like a kangaroo and so very cute! Who has an extra 75 bucks laying around for me?



Speaking of cute, have I mentioned I saw 500 Days Of Summer? I haven't seen a "love story" like this in a long time. Really well done. Without giving anything away, I think my favorite part was when they do a split screen between reality & expectations. It's so real. Everyone has those moments. Here's a little music video they put out to go along w/the movie, that for some reason reminds me of the opening credits of Blossom. Anyone else?


Blossom for comparison:



OH! And, I want a dwarf mini horse. Thanks to Perry for finding him.
<3

No comments: