Monday, August 10, 2009

I Stop To Think At A Wishing Well

Last night I got to see Blink for the first time in 5 years. FIVE YEARS!!! Do you know what has happened to my life in the 1,826 days with out Blink? I have received a college diploma, had at least 35 different hairstyles, got a pretty sweet job, invested in 2 cars (one of which was basically a wind up toy), brought a cute little kitten in to my life, met new friends, gone to new places, and fell in love with new favorite bands...but you never forget the first one that changed everything. It's good to have them back. Please excuse my crappy blackberry pics.



I just want to be someone's Josie.


Speaking of music. Train has a new single out. "Hey Soul Sister" is so sweet. It reminds me of laundry on a clothesline in a field being swung in the wind. You should probably listen to it.

Also, thinking of investing in this.

<3

1 comment:

kim. said...

Are there supposed to be three pictures? Your one lucky cat.