Friday, August 21, 2009

I Get A Thousand Hugs From Ten Thousand Lightning Bugs

And my lovey dovey posts continue.
Sorry in advance... But seriously, Kurt Halsey, why and how do you create such cute little things that make my heart explode? My little thumper (That sounds dirty. Ew. Get your mind outta the gutter. I was talking about my heart. Also - going off on a tangent - Thumper was a nickname I called my Nana after she had her big toe amputed due to gout. Poor Nana.) is going "boom boom so cute boom boom love that boom boom butterflies boom boom" in that voice that's kind of half scream half whisper. I can't stand it. I need this shit in my life ASAP:

I will get down to see his upcoming exhibit this September. I will.

Art & Copy. File under: Other things I want to see.

<3

No comments: