Tuesday, August 19, 2008

my life...as of late...kinda.

So i guess i owe you some stories huh? Better go put on a pot a coffee & get your reading glasses bc this might be a long one. I'll wait while the coffee brews....


ok ready?
Last Friday morning I took my bags to JFK and hopped on a plane to Boise, ID. After a lil layover in San Fran, I reached my destination. In the cab on the way to the venue the radio was playing "Mr. Personality", which was only my favorite song of 1994...I was like "sweet! this is gonna be a great week!". I got to Warped, which that day took place on a horse farm, and got all my shit situated and went exploring with my partner in crime, Vipes. The sunset that night was amazing. I've never seen so many colors in the sky before, i think i even said "i now understand the meaning of 'purple magic majesty'. i know how lame i sound, but i don't care what you think - it was super pretty.

the next day we played The Gorge in Washington. I have never seen anything as beautiful in my entire life. I woke up early and just kinda stared at the scenery.

after that it was off to Oregon. We played in St. Helen's & Eugine. St. Helen's definitely reminded me Twilight & i pictured Edward Cullin flying in the woods. (>loser<). Eugine was cool...very eclectic - there was even a magic shop that sold crystal skulls. The boys in gym class played in pj's even though the venue was SUPER hot. That was also the night Four Year Strong's bus broke down and Josh & Dan kept us company until our bus broke down the next morning and 25 of us rode on one very cramped bus to San Francisco. That was also the night Tyler Hates bought Seth some budlight/clamato concoction and challenged Tim & Seth to drink them. Tim pussed out, i had a sip and Patrick drank the entire thing. I never want to taste vomit in the form of beer ever again.

you can find the video of 25 of us trapped on the bus on FOE. It was all fun & games till we had to get back on it at 3 AM and have a slumber party in the front lounge. well, actually, watching Hook was fun. Trying to sleep wasn't. I remember looking out the window at 6 AM, passing a Sonic, and being pissed.

Somewhere in California, 40's were brought by one of my favorite old interns, Cady, I drank 3, and became the ashleycat40monster.
sorry guys.

Other than that we spent most of the time on the bus watching Frisky Dingo ((BOOOSH! Harumph)) and The Dog Whisperer (i still prefer the Ghost Whisperer) - which upsets me bc you'd think after watching 60 hours of Caeser, i'd be able to train the puppy, but no. None of the tricks are working on Cruiser.

Anyway, I doubt any of you dudes will read this, but if ya do, i just want to say thank you again. i had so so so much fun with you guys...even on grumpy hangover days. i miss you all & can't wait to see ya.

I think i have a bunch more stories & i know i have tons and tons more pictures to post, and i'll get them up during the week, pinky promise?, but i'm sleepy and need to hit the haiii. Here's just a little taste.

No comments: