Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm just taking a Greyhound on the Hudson River Line

Mr. William Joel said it best & you know the rest of that lyric. It's a little too cheesy for me to write. Plus it always reminds me of that episode of Sex And The City (I think I just lost 4 male readers) when Big's dating a movie star.

Anyway, I find that title only fitting because all these pictures are from my very first trip to Ellis Island. Being a New Yorker, I take things like the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building and really good pizza for granted. I realized this when I was playing the "Guess Where They're From" game on the ferry and overheard different conversations of awe. Ya know, everyone still gasps in the same language.



Shana and I, and maybe Jamie? (please please puhleassssssse come with us!) are leaving for our roadtrip to Graceland on Friday. I am super pumped to see more of the country and put some check marks next to my life goal list. Especially the one that says "See retarded landmarks around the world. I.E: Big Fake Dinosaurs/World's Largest Ball of Twine."
Wish us luck!
<3

No comments: